Can one observe fasting on the first day of Muharram a.k.a. Suro 1st, What is the religious ruling concerning this? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

마이홈
쪽지
맞팔친구
팔로워
팔로잉
스크랩
DOWN

Can one observe fasting on the first day of Muharram a.k.a. Suro 1st, …

profile_image
2024-09-22 01:15 34 0 0 0

본문

radise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

e preceding year.
"The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the previous year and the following year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the preceding y

003374600_1684488413-20230519135602__fpdl.in__high-angle-woman-holding-beads-meditating_23-2148847546_normal.jpgIn the near future, Muslims will welcome the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H occurring on July 7, 2024. This moment is generally celebrated with different traditions and celebrations

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

am Bukhari:
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta khalaqtani, wa ana 'abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawa'dika mastatha'tu, audzubka min syarrima shana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alayya wa abu'u laka bi dzanbi, faghfirli, fa innahu la yaghfir

Prophet Yunus's prayer is a prayer that can be recited by Muslims when facing hardships and challenges in life. The prayer of Prophet Yunus is the supplication recited by Prophet Yunus AS when caught in the belly of a whale. In that critical condition, Prophet Yunus AS stayed optimistic and trusted that Allah SWT is the greatest savior. He then recited a supplication taken from a part of verse 87 of Surah Al A

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpgSimilarly for the meanings of syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafakallah. The following are the differences in meaning between syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafakallah collected from various sources, Monday (18/9/

057751000_1589952396-shutterstock_1713389647.jpgProphet Yunus's perseverance and obedience in fulfilling Allah's commands can also serve as a example for Muslims in dealing with life's challenges and executing the duties we bear. Prophet Yunus's prayer is a reminder for Muslims that nothing is more important than seeking protection with Allah SWT and preserving our connection wit

its own virtues.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the virtue of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the final stages of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to different hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

u haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. If you have any questions about wherever and how to use awal dan akhir tahun hijriyah (www.liputan6.com), you can speak to us at the internet site. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

The prayer of Prophet Yunus is one of the strongly encouraged prayers in Islam. The wisdom from this prayer has a positive effect on a Muslim's life. Below are the wisdoms from Prophet Yunus AS's Supplic
0 0
로그인 후 추천 또는 비추천하실 수 있습니다.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색