The Origin of Drinking Milk on the First of Muharram, Related Supplications, and Proper Manners > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

마이홈
쪽지
맞팔친구
팔로워
팔로잉
스크랩
DOWN

The Origin of Drinking Milk on the First of Muharram, Related Supplica…

profile_image
2024-09-22 02:45 4 0 0 0

본문

huhr and Asr

In general, the first method to combine Dhuhr prayer at Asr time is by reciting the intention for jamak takhir prayer. The recitation of the intention for jamak takhir Dhuhr and

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgFor example, when someone hears that their friend's wife is sick, as they are not physically present, that person sends a prayer from afar by saying "Syafahallah" through their sibling. In other words, the word "Syafahallah" is used as a way to pray for the recovery of someone who is sick, but not uttered directly to the sick person, rather through an intermediary, such as a sibling or another person who can relay it to the person who is

044121000_1695607125-masjid-pogung-dalangan-Cmh2kEbjlyM-unsplash.jpg1. Intention
The intention before drinking aims to ensure that what is consumed by the body is made blessed. Prophet Muhammad SAW instructed to intend by saying, "Alhamdulillahilladzi ath 'amanaa wa saqoonaa wa ja'alanaa minal muslimiin," which means "All praise be to Allah who has bestowed upon us food and drink. And made us among the Muslims." This observance can be applied when drinking milk on 1 Muharram as a form of expectation for a new y

any circumstance.
When a Muslim departs not in a state of husnul khotimah, it is because they themselves chose it. As mentioned by Imam Suyuthi in Syarh As Shudur that the cause of someone becoming khusnul khotimah (passing away in a disgraced state) is like disregarding prayer matters, drinking khamr, defying parents,

roughout the day.
In Indonesia, the tradition of drinking milk on 1 Muharram is mostly followed by the community in the NU organization as a means of following the advice of the great Makkah scholar, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki. He often gave out milk to his pupils on 1 Muharram, making it a means of expectation for a

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

of what you do."
The way for a Muslim to die in a state of husnul khotimah according to Imam Sufyan Al-Tsauri is To begin with, preserving faith and devotion consistently to Allah SWT. Second, making efforts sincerely to enhance outwardly and inwardly. Third, Constantly praying to Allah to be returned in a state of faith. Fourthly, continuously mentioning

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

atihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

The meaning of Syafahulla is "may Allah SWT heal him." This word is used when someone expresses a prayer or hope to Allah SWT to heal a male person who is sick. In the context of syafahullah, the man referred to is the third person in the convers

Drink Excessively
Allah SWT declares in QS. Al-A'raf: 31, "Eat and drink, but do not be excessive. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are wasteful." Drinking too much can lead to overhydration and brain function disturbances. Observing the advice not to be excessive when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of preserving health and adhering to the etiquette of drinking as instructe

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

If you have any issues pertaining to exactly where and how to use asal minum susu, you can make contact with us at our own website.036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpg
0 0
로그인 후 추천 또는 비추천하실 수 있습니다.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색