Steps for the Duha Prayer, Accompanied by Reading the Niat and Supplication, plus Its Astonishing Merits > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

마이홈
쪽지
맞팔친구
팔로워
팔로잉
스크랩
DOWN

Steps for the Duha Prayer, Accompanied by Reading the Niat and Supplic…

본문

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpglâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

Why checking khodam so interesting? What's the real way to play it? The answer is fairly simple: just visit the application and fill in the required data, such as your name and date of birth. From there, the khodam checking process will be

089440700_1671764205-masjid-pogung-dalangan-DdMZbKFFbaU-unsplash.jpgPrayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

n After the first unit is completed, the second rakaat is performed in the same way as above. Then perform the final tasyahhud. After finishing, say the salam twice. The subsequent rakaat are performed the same as the example abov

can practice
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

A herd of Albino Buffaloes, descendants of the Palace's Sacred Buffalo Kyai Slamet, clears the way for the Kirab procession commemorating the Night of 1 Suro of the Surakarta Hadiningrat Palace, in Solo, Saturday (31/8/2019). The procession is held exactly on the night of 1 Suro, which signifies the transition of the new year in the Javanese calendar (me

utting Nails

The next practice emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

6).

Lucinta Luna has again astonished her fans. This time, Lucinta Luna is said to have undergone plastic surgery once more. On her Instagram account, Lucinta Luna displayed her head to neck wrapped in ban

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is read 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, In case you have just about any questions regarding where along with the way to employ arti la ilaha illa anta, you are able to e-mail us on the website. and various other goodness will continue to f

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgٱلَّذِينَ قَالَ لَهُمُ ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّ ٱلنَّاسَ قَدْ جَمَعُوا لَكُمْ فَٱخْشَوْهُمْ فَزَادَهُمْ إِيمَٰنًا وَقَالُوا حَسْبُنَا اللهُ وَنِعْمَ ٱلْوَكِ076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpg
0 0
로그인 후 추천 또는 비추천하실 수 있습니다.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색