The Significance of "Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra" within Surah Al-Insyirah, an Encouraging Ayah for Islamic Followers > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

마이홈
쪽지
맞팔친구
팔로워
팔로잉
스크랩
DOWN

The Significance of "Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra" within Surah …

본문

Surah Al-Insyirah is the 94th surah in the Quran that was sent down in the city of Makkah. This surah comprises 8 verses and has the meaning of "expansion." The Asbabun Nuzul, or the background of the revelation of this surah, is connected with the challenging trials faced by Prophet Muhammad SAW while

hammad SAW.
Surah Al-Insyirah depicts how Allah gave patience to Prophet Muhammad SAW when facing difficult trials in delivering the message of Islam. Although his task was arduous, Allah expanded his chest and g

m patience.
This surah also demonstrates how Allah reduced the burden or difficulty that Prophet Muhammad SAW had to bear, making his hard task easier. This is stated in verses 5 and 6 which read, "Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra, Inn

jects of worship.
Followed by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form

of Makkah.
The name "Al-Insyirah" itself originates from the first sentence in this surah, which is "have We not expanded." This surah has a profound meaning for Muslims because it addresses the blessings that Allah bestowed upon P

utting Nails

The next practice emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

099784500_1649396321-shutterstock_739266361.jpgproper procedure.
There are 5 obligatory prayer times, namely Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. In the event you adored this post in addition to you desire to get more details concerning jadwal puasa muharram 2024 (liputan6.com) generously go to our own web-site. Prayer is an essential and obligatory worship for Muslims. Therefore, you need to know and memori

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgAccording to the release from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 coincides with Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will have entered the nigh

Obedience to Allah. Prophet Yunus's supplication serves as an example of obedience to Allah SWT. Even in challenging circumstances, Prophet Yunus remained submissive and willing to execute the task Allah assigned him. This supplication teaches Muslims to always be submissive to Allah's orders and execute them sinc

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that must be carried out by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer is in accordance

كَرِيْمُ
Allahumma ma "amiltu min 'amalin fî hadzihi sanati ma nahaitani 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgl muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgatihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

challenges.
In general, the Asbabun Nuzul of Surah Al-Insyirah depicts the difficult situation faced by the Prophet and his companions, while providing them faith, belief, and solace in his prophetic mission amidst t

SWT's greatness.
Before experiencing this dire situation, Prophet Yunus abandoned his stubborn people. They persisted in turn away from him and commit shirk against Allah SWT. This uncaring attitude got a direct reprimand from Allah SWT, which is written in His word in Surah Al Anb

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS shows us about the value of patience, constancy in faith, and sincere repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also stands as an example of how Allah SWT is always willing to accept the repentance of His

l Qarib al-Mujib,
"As for (the condition of) jamak ta'khir, it is obligatory to make the intention of jamak at the time of the first prayer. It is permissible to delay this jamak intention as long as there is still time left from the first prayer time where if the prayer is started at that time, it becomes an ada' prayer (not qadha'). It is not obligatory in this jamak ta'khir to perform the prayer in order, nor is it obligatory to do muwalah and the intention of jamak according to the va
0 0
로그인 후 추천 또는 비추천하실 수 있습니다.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색