Don't Miss Out! Here are the Most Excellent Observances for the First Night of Suro, from an Islamic Perspective > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

마이홈
쪽지
맞팔친구
팔로워
팔로잉
스크랩
DOWN

Don't Miss Out! Here are the Most Excellent Observances for the First …

본문

3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm

064956900_1555744101-glass-1587258_1920.jpgwal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021150-612x612.jpgtiples.

Dhuha prayer is performed in the morning, specifically from 08.00 to 11.00. For Muslims, doing Dhuha prayer is the right time to request sustenance and ask for forgiveness. Because a servant who carries out Dhuha prayer and utters the Arabic prayer after Dhuha prayer will

d cutting nails."
Based on this hadith, fiqh scholars have determined that activities related to cleanliness and neatness, such as trimming pubic hair, plucking armpit hair, and cutting nails, are consi

al fasting month.
If you have any type of concerns relating to where and how you can use shalat dhuhur dan ashar (https://www.liputan6.com/hot/read/5310958/cara-menjamak-shalat-dhuhur-di-waktu-ashar-ketahui-cara-jamak-qasar), you could call us at our internet site. "The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

Before doing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are advised to read the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always pronounced before doing prayer, both sunnah and obligatory prayers. The following is the recitation of the i

ached its zenith.
The time for Dhuha prayer if adapted to the time in Indonesia is around 08:00 to 11:00. However, it is better if it is done after the sun is hot. This is based on the hadith from Zai

s its own merits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the merit of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the final days of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to several impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

كَرِيْمُ
Allahumma ma "amiltu min 'amalin fî hadzihi sanati ma nahaitani 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

Kashmiri Muslims offering prayers during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. At present, Muslims around the world are observing worship during the month of Ramadan by refraining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for practicing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it permissible to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

of reserve deeds
One of the functions of voluntary prayers is to complete the shortcomings of obligatory prayers. As is known, prayer is the first deed to be accounted for on the Day of Judgment. Prayer is also the key to all good deeds. If one's prayer is good, then other acts of worship will be good. Likewise, if one's prayer is ruined, they will lose and be disappointed. Voluntary prayers - including Dhuha prayer - are an investment or reserve deed that can perfect the shortcomi

085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpghe previous year.
"The fast of Arafah erases the sins of the preceding year and the following year." He was also asked about the excellence of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the previous y

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgEach Muslim ought to know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that cannot be neglected, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are c

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho
0 0
로그인 후 추천 또는 비추천하실 수 있습니다.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색